Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

75cm DIY PVC GopPoleGo

I was making a pole for my GoPro camera when those two guys, Alya and AP texted me telling they were bored. Later they decided to follow me to Massey because I got to use a drill at the engineering workshop. This was a test shot using my 75cm DIY GoPole. Nice eh?

After that, AP randomly came up with an idea to register ourselves as 'new' students at the Social Science Lecture Block so that we could join the orientation week. The result, we grab ourselves free Massey notepad, bag and name tag. Then we went to the Afternoon Tea where Massey Vice Chancellor, Hon Steve Maharey officially welcome all the new students, internationals and locals. We were there because we were expecting sandwiches but we left in the middle of the VC speech. So no sandwiches. Only orange juice.  

But, at AP's place, me and him had baked rabbit instead. Awesome! It was really good. Felt like having mouthgasm. But, Alya only had instant noodle because he was waiting to have dinner with someone. 


So that's some bit of what I did today. what about you, internet? 

At Massey PD classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment